Amy Runs New York

For the second year in a row I will be running the ING New York City Marathon with Team For Kids. Team for Kids is a great foundation that raises money to start and maintain running programs for kids in New York City public schools that may lack any sort of formal physical education program. I ask your support in helping me reach my goal to raise $2,000 for Team for Kids this year. If you would like to donate please follow the links and use my entrant number 18916

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Running with the Rabbits

Bob created another video - this one from when Team For Kids were joined by the Rabbits for a Thursday night practice a few weeks ago. The Rabbits are one of the youth running groups in the city that the funds raised by Team for Kids has started. Take a look and see how much fun the kids and Team for Kids had!

Run with the Rabbits Video

I want to thank all those who've donated to Team For Kids on my behalf already this year...

Mom and Dad
Aunt Nina and Uncle Ken
Lauren Rennard
Kate Jennings
Christine Sample
Seth Ingram

I am 1/4 of the way to my goal thanks to you!

If you have not given and would like to please do so! No donation is too small and it takes just a moment. Use my marathon entrant number (18916) and the "To Donate" link to the right. The Rabbits and thousands of other kids will benefit from your donation!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger MEF said...

Hi Amy!

I just made a donation on your behalf because I think the DVD is a great idea--can't wait to see it! I also have a training blog at mrunsforfun.blogspot.com. Check it out!

Good luck Saturday!

Moira

 

Post a Comment

<< Home